This Intelligent Eye Beauty Device is your best choice for taking care of sensitive eye area. It integrates high frequency vibration, hot temperature mode and red LED light care and is recommended to be used with eye cream and other skin care products to make the eye skin firm.
Lightweight ergonomic body design and easy to use control functions give you comfortable massage experience. Trust eye massager intelligent eye care by iLift for radiant skin.
Functions & Benefits
Mode 1: Vibration + hot temperature mode + red light therapy
Triple-effect care to whiten and rejuvenate the skin, smooth wrinkles, stimulate eye muscles and skin elasticity.
Mode 2: Hot temperature mode + red light therapy
The hot temperature activates eye muscles, and red LED light enhances rejuvenation on cell level, promotes collagen regeneration, and repairs damaged cells.
Mode 3: Vibration + hot temperature mode
High-frequency vibration (10000 times / minute) massage at temperatures between 37 ° C and 45 ° C constant heating, opens pores, stimulates eye muscles and accelerates the absorption of skincare nutrients.
How to Use
- Take an appropriate amount of eye cream or other eye skin care product and spread evenly around the eye area.
- Long press On/Off button to turn on the massager and short press On/Off button to navigate between the treatment modes. Press “+”/“-” to adjust the temperature as needed.
- Holding the massager in upright position, massage eye area following the massage lines.
- After finishing the massage long press On/Off button to turn off the device and wipe clean the massage head with a dry towel or paper towel.
- Connect USB cable to USB charging port of the massager and leave to charge for about 1.5 hours
- The battery symbol on the display will flash during charging process and will stop flashing once the massager is fully charged.
- Charge occasionally to avoid battery deterioration if not using the massager for long
- When charging is complete, unplug the charger.
- Wipe the product clean with a dry towel after each application
- Don’t pour water on the massager or wash it with water.
- Don’t use rough materials to clean the massage head
- Store it in a cool dry place.
- Don’t use the device if it is damaged.
- Avoid dropping on placing heavy weights on the massager
- This product should not be used by children, pregnant women, patients with epilepsy, tumours and cancer, patients with cardiac pacemakers, implanted with cardiac defibrillators and other implanted in vivo devices . If you have any medical condition, please consult your doctor before use.
- Please follow the recommendations and avoid using the massager if your eyes have any signs of inflammation (i.e. conjunctivitis) or when wearing contact lenses. If you feel unusual sensation in your eyes, eyelids or skin during or after use, please discontinue use and consult your medical specialist.
- Take off all jewellery (such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc.) and any other metal garments before use.
- Do not use the massager during charging.
- Use with care for the first time and on sensitive skin, discontinue use if you notice any adverse effect.
- Do not repair, disassemble or modify this product.