Rejuvenate and revitalise your under-eye area with RF & EMS Eye Massager. Speciall designed to treat the most sensitive skin, this beauty device offers non-allergy metal head enhanced with various treatment modes including vibration, red light therapy and micro-current stimulation to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles under eyes. Use this eye massager daily with your favourite eye skincare products for better results.
Functions & Benefits
- RF technology promotes collagen regeneration
- Red light therapy helps to smooth and firm delicate skin
- Sonic vibration helps to refresh and revitalise eye area, reduce appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes
- Four working modes:
- Red light on massage head
- LCD on the handle
- Anti-allergy metal massage head
- Adjustable intensity of RF treatment mode
- USB re-chargeable
- Size: 150*28*22mm
How To Use
1. Charge the eye massager for about 1.5 hours before the first use.
2. Use the buttons on the handle to "Turn on/off" and navigate between treatment options following the indications on the display.
3. Use together with your regular eye skin care products for better products absorption and hydration of the eye area.
- Connect USB cable to USB charging port of the massager and leave to charge for about 1.5 hours
- Charge occasionally to avoid battery deterioration if not using the massager for long
- When charging is complete, unplug the charger.
- Wipe the product clean with a dry towel after each application
- Don’t pour water on the massager or wash it with water.
- Don’t use rough materials to clean the massage head
- Store it in a cool dry place.
- Don’t use the device if it is damaged.
- Avoid dropping on placing heavy weights on the massager
- This product should not be used by children, pregnant women, patients with epilepsy, tumors and cancer, patients with cardiac pacemakers, implanted with cardiac defibrillators and other implanted in vivo devices . If you have any medical condition, please consult your doctor before use.
- Please follow the recommendations and avoid using the massager if your eyes have any signs of inflammation (i.e. conjunctivitis) or when wearing contact lenses. If you feel unusual sensation in your eyes, eyelids or skin during or after use, please discontinue use and consult your medical specialist.
- Take off all jewelry (such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc.) and any other metal garments before use.
- Do not use the massager during charging.
- Use with care for the first time and on sensitive skin, discontinue use if you notice any adverse effect.
- Do not repair, disassemble or modify this product.